Check out the all new Whip! It is designed by mathematical genius Ola Helenius in collaboration with top freestyler Max Rowe. The shape is aimed to bring progressive freestyle to the next level with extreme acceleration and top speed combined with explosive pop. A super quick but still smoothly progressive rocker is responsible for its remarkable speed and early planing, the panel V and smooth round front rails give the board predictability in landings and on water sliding moves. The thick tail block and distinct rails in the back enable you to pop out of the water and boost into any transitions whether that’s aerial moves or sliding tricks. With a compact outline and linear volume distribution rotations have never been easier.
All 2020 boards feature a hot-coat paint finish. This process combines the colour pigment with the outer layer of a hard epoxy gel coat, this improves the board colour longevity, making it almost impossible to stratch off, it produces an extremely UV-resistant coating that ensures the boards colour resists fading in strong sunlight, all of this whilst saving weight by replacing the base coat paint, and two layers of top coat paint
The Electric Flex Technology
Our layup, construction, and reinforcement are all placed in where user needs and they all work in together to create the optimal stiffness to weight ration. The construction moves with you, rather and against you, which makes the board feel more lively in every movement. We call this technology Electric Flex. For our wave boards we use 45 degree carbon layup for maximum the strength and flex and for our flatwater boards we use 30 degree carbon layup for more vertical strength. Basically, flex and stiffness where its needed. The main features of the construction is the PVC Sandwich stringer. This is the spine of the board which absorbs and distributes the force from impacts throughout the boards entire construction. This eliminates unnecessary breakage as stress is shared between the entire hull, creating a much more durable construction. The stringer also helps to maintain the rocker curve during manoeuvres.
- Low drag and a freestyle tailored rail profile which gives superb glide through lulls and amazing early planing capabilities.
- Double screws in the back strap for maximum connection to the board and single screws in the front to allow for ultimate freedom of your preferred strap width.
- Our Hybrid Carbon construction provides a flawless strength to weight ratio that allows these boards to handle a beating whilst still being amongst the lightest in their class.
- Compact outline for increasing control and speeding up rotations.
- New slightly domed deck shape for increased comfort in the footstraps.
2020 WHIP from Simmer Style on Vimeo.
||Whip it 18 cm
||Whip it 20cm